Database management system (DBMS) is a computerized record keeping system. It is the collections of reports, tables, views, queries, objects etc. It is a computer software application which interacts with the user. It is a special software that manages the organization, access, storage, security and integrity of data in a structured database. It includes MySQL, Sybase, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, DB2 and so on. The examples of database management applications are:
* Computerized library systems
* Flight reservation systems
* Banking (All transactions)
* Sales (Customers, purchase and products)
* Human Resources (employee records, tax deductions, salaries etc.)
* Manufacturing (Production, orders, supply chain)
Uses of Database management system
* Better decision making
* Easy to understand
* Data sharing and sharing
* Excellent access to accurate data
* Ensures error free details
* Security and integrity of data
* Effective and efficient management of data
Benefits of DBMS
It is a system which refers to handling and management the data which is commonly used in small, medium and large organizations to allow the collection of data.
Key advantages of a DBMS:
* Accuracy – Organizations use DBMS to maintain accuracy of information. With this, they are able to enforce high standards.
* Easy data control- With this system, all users can get firsthand data without making new copies. It helps to remove duplication from single application program.
* Data security – is one of the most significant features of database management system. Data is only restricted to those who are certified to operate it.
* Reuse of data code – Each part of database management system can reuse code from other sections or modules.
* Excellent processing speed – The responsiveness of data management using computer systems is far better than to linear computer applications.
There are numerous web development companies which provide their brilliant services like database management applications, web applications, mobile applications etc. to their new and existing clients at affordable costs. Here, we will discuss about custom web development in nutshell.
Developing software and applications
The software companies offer custom web development services at reasonable rates. With these services, the enterprise owners will be able to meet their various business needs. The developers develop applications and software as per the requirements of the clients. They are highly skilled and knowledgeable which provide perfect solution for your enterprise.